Wednesday 25 March 2020

Welcome to Calder Class Blog

This is a place where you can share what you are doing with each other and in time I will also be setting some tasks for you to complete.

For now, I would just like to see who is out there reading this. So if you can, either leave a comment saying hi or telling us your news. Or if you would rather, just email me to show you are reading the blog, this will give us an idea of how many people are accessing the blog.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

Miss Watling

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Miss Watling - i like look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Lewis and I are reading this
    Lewis is missing everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from Henry. Henry is missing everyone too. Henry has been keeping busy writing a twisted fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super! I’m missing everyone too. Keep me up to date with what you’re up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from Harry. Harry has been busy drawing, writing and playing in the garden. He has planted some sunflower seeds. Harry has completed all of his school work and has been enjoying PE with Joe!
    Harry is missing his friends lots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harry! Lovely to hear what you've been up to. P.E. with Joe is so much fun! :)

      Delete
  7. I don’t know if my last comment came through as my phone is playing up!! Charlie is missing everyone and can’t wait to get back to school, he’s busy with his worksheets and I’ve printed more off for him to do, he enjoyed the emoji code breaker from twinkl this morning and is loving reading Danny the champion of the world. Stay safe and well everyone x

    ReplyDelete