Wednesday 6 May 2020

Freya has had an exciting week! First Lydia Monks tweeted in response to Freya's super picture of Sugarlump and the Unicorn; then Freya sent a letter to Julia Donaldson as part of her hero project and received a reply along with some stickers. Look at that happy, proud face! I just love to see a love of books from such a young age, and what a beautiful long letter too! Well done, Freya!

Julia said:

Dear Freya,
I hope you have a lovely birthday on May 16th. I've asked the publisher to send you my Q and A sheet, which gives information which might be useful for your project. I'm glad you like Sugarlump and the Unicorn. I got the idea when I visited a toy museum where there was a rocking horse.
With love
Julia Donaldson

We'll be able to stick all this information in Freya's scrap book!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Mixing with the stars! Well done Freya for all of your super work. Well done all of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Freya, aren't you lucky?!

    ReplyDelete