Tuesday 7 July 2020

Future Osprey Class- a message from your future teacher!

Hello my name is Miss Marshall. I am super excited to be teaching year 3/4 again next year.
It’s been a long time since we’ve all been in school so it might be a bit tricky at first and you might be worried about some things but don’t worry we will get through all of the tricky things together as a team ðŸ˜Š  This is my second year at Carlton so I’m still pretty new around here and I might not know all of your names but I’m sure that you will help me to learn them really quickly. I love to have fun whilst we are learning, so be prepared for lots of fun and laughter over the next year ðŸ˜Š
When I’m not having fun at school I like to explore the outdoors and go on adventures with my dog ‘Biscuit’, you’ll hear all about these next year. When I’m not exploring England with my dog, I like to explore different countries, my favourite place to explore is Italy because I think it has some extremely beautiful buildings.
A person petting a dog

Description automatically generatedWhere do you like to go? 
I also like to listen to music and exercise, sometimes at the same time. I love to go for runs too, normally with my favourite Disney songs on and my pal ‘Biscuit’ by my side. I also like to watch lots of sports too, especially my favourite football team Sheffield Wednesday.
What is your favourite sport?


I’m sure we will learn lots about each other over the next year but for now I was wondering if you could write and tell me all about you and maybe draw a picture of yourself too. This will help me get to know you before September.
When you have finished it either email it to me (missmarshall2020@carlton-in-snaith.n-yorks.sch.uk) or post it/ drop it off at school.
I can’t wait to meet you all properly in September. ðŸ˜Š
For now, have a fantastic summer holiday and I can’t wait to read all about you really soon. ðŸ˜Š

Miss Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment