Wednesday 15 July 2020

Osprey Class- Meet the rest of your new teaching team!

Mrs Swash will be working with you in class with Miss Marshall.


Hello all I am Mrs Swash.  I have lived in Carlton all of my life and attended the same school as you do!

When I am not at school I try to keep fit .  I dabble in a bit of jogging, go cycling around near home or further away in the Dales where it really tests your legs.  Swimming is top on my list though.  I am truly missing it  during lock-down,  as all the swimming pools are closed,  so I have decided to take the plunge and attempt it outdoors in a lake.  The only thing that is worrying me is the fish!  I will let you all know how I get on when we return in September.  Also I love to crochet, draw, paint, bake, listen to music and dance. Spending time with my family is really important to me too. During the summer months we bar-be-que together  or go for long walks and  in the winter months we have pie club, the strange thing is I am generally the host.  Quiet time for me is when I read a good book . I really enjoy autobiographies or history based stories.

It has been quite odd not seeing all your lovely smiling faces at school.   I am really pleased I am your class TA and I also get to work with Miss Marshall , who is a brilliant teacher and so much fun. 

I can't wait to see you all again in September, I bet you are all getting so tall now.  Have a busy fun filled safe time over the holidays.  See you soon!

Mrs Mack will be in class one afternoon per week.


Hello everyone. I am Mrs Mackintosh (or for short Mrs Mack) I am really looking forward to seeing you all and being your HLTA & Teaching Assistant in September!

I know it may feel a little strange to be back in school but don’t worry, we will work as a team to support one another and get through it.

As some of you know, I teach french and art  in school but did you know I love to bake?!

Baking is my preferred pastime at the moment. I bake a variety of cakes and cheesecakes, which the staff and children throughout school will say are quite delicious!
Especially the staff as they are my cake tasters! I’m sure they don’t mind!
I even entered my first competition, the Carlton Fete Bake Off 2020!
I came 1st!
Always have a go, you could surprise yourself - anything is possible!

What is your favourite cake and why?

My love of art began when I was a young child myself and it has grown throughout my adult life. It will be a pleasure to help guide, support and inspire your artistic visions.

Once again, I’m really looking forward to seeing you all in September, keep safe and well.

Mrs Mackintosh
X

No comments:

Post a Comment